Saturday, May 05, 2007

Biff-X in PC Pilot

I'm quite chuffed (pleased) that the FSX version of the Bristol Fighter is the featured download in the May/June edition of PC-Pilot. There's a one page feature & mini review on page 12 of the magazine. The Biff is included on the cover disk.

Soon I'll be resuming work on the Sopwith Snipe for FSX.... just as soon as FSX SP1 is finalised. I've been busy beta testing.

Other good news, at least for me anyway, I've now scored full time work in my day gig... so I'll be busy for a while (not as much time for aircraft creation though).

Rob

1 comment:

Adelaide Gamer said...

Hi. Just found your blogs. Have linked to Biff diaries. Was a bit sad to find it only to see it's gone inactive. Am looking forward to exploring your archives. Anyway, hope you're enjoying the weather.