Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back on Deck.... well.... sort of ;)

It's been quite a while since I posted here, this being my first post since leaving hospital following surgery. I can now sit at a computer a little bit more now. I still have to get up and walk around every half hour or so and have to make sure I don't spend too much time sitting during the day. Walking is good for me.

I hope to commence more frequent posts both to this blog and also my other blogs. I am also slowly getting onto 3D modeling again. It is hard to get into after such a long lay-off. Six weeks is a long time ;)

A few interesting developments occurred when I was out of the loop - the release of Microsoft ESP , and more recently FSX SP2, along with more controversy in various flight sim forums.

I hope to blog my own thoughts on the future of MS simulations in future blog articles.

Enough for now.

Cheers

Rob

No comments: