Saturday, November 05, 2005

An Audience

I appear to have attracted a few readers already .... a pleasant surprise at this early stage.

Steve Lacey appears to have enjoyed the article on MS blogs, online communities and the rumour mill. Likewise with Pixelpoke [ Jason Waskey] If you enjoy art you might want to check out Jason's site too. I am pleased you found the article interesting guys.

BTW as Jason states on his post, I am not affiliated with or employed by Micrsoft. As far as writing this blog goes, totally indepenedent... just a hobby. I do enjoy online forums for many reasons and probably spend more time than I should, reading, and occasionally posting on them.

As I mention in my blog article, I started the essay before I discovered the cited threads. I see that the AVSIM thread on the 777 has continued... an interesting and amusing thread.

Look forward to more articles on a variety of subjects.


No comments: