Thursday, November 10, 2005

Will be slowing down a bit........

I'll probably be slowing down on posts on The Wing Fell Off blog for a few weeks. I have to spend more time on my Bristol F2B project which will probably hopefully be released with the CFS3 add-on Over Flanders Fields, if not for the initial releases, then shortly after in one of the add-on paks. Then follows the FS2004 version which will involve a little more work as FS2004 uses a different gauge system.

I also will be creating a couple of personal web sites and have much planning and scanning to do. I will also be posting a few pics to my 'miscellany' blog Island Times and, of course taking a few photographs if not on a daily basis, then very frequently.

When and if I come across any interesting snippets of news I will post them here. Though I will be spending less time on-line.

No comments: