Thursday, November 03, 2005

Excellent Game Art

On the subject of excellent 3D game graphics I just stumbled across these excellent examples of low poly count artwork by Jason Sallenbach at cgtalk forums. More of Jason's artwork can be seen on his own site

What marvellous textures. Jason paints them at actual resolution too. Next time I grumble at having to work with 1024 textures I won't .........grumble that is. ;)

These are from Microsoft/Ensemble Game Studios new release, Age of Empires III.

As I was perusing the above I recieved a phone call from my local EB Games store to let me know that my pre-ordered Age of Empires has been released early and is in now store waiting for me. :) I'll pop across to the mainland on the weekend and collect it. Something to look forward to.

No comments: